Sunday, July 25, 2010

All moved in !!

I promised myself I would not post till I was moved in, and all settled. Settled I am not, moved in I am!! As I sit on our couch on a relaxing Sunday night, I finally can say now I have time to post. I miss posting, I miss reading everyone elses post's and now that I am 38 weeks pregnant and home from work and confined to do only relaxing and calm things during the day I can share my adventures,(or not so adventurous), with everyone else.

This week as I sit at home with my daughter, just waiting to pop, I am starting my list of things to do around the house. I know I am supposed to relax which makes it hard for me to not start my list. On the top of my list is to blog more, I am jealous for those of you that blog 3-4 times a week, because I often catch myself saying "that is something I can blog about". Instead of sharing it with my "friends" on facebook. So on top of my list is to blog more. I am happy to be back!!

1 comment:

  1. Great to "hear" from you...always wishing you well and enjoying your posts.

    ReplyDelete