Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Hump Day!




Wow I just realized how long it has been since my last post, and I have done a lot. recently finished my front porch project, which i will post tomorrow. I hope everyone had a great mothers Day! My husband and daughter spent the day together and it went perfectly. We went out to an early breakfast with my inlaws and gave my mother in law a 100 recipe gluten free cook book. After breakfast I opened my present which was a home-made popsicle jewlrey box. I love it !! and was so proud of little Kyla for makeing it for me. I also recieved a large Vera duffle bag which I have had on my wish list for awhile.
We then went for a ride to mini golf, lunch at a mexican bach front rest. with the bet daiquiris and fo a nice walk on the beach.
I hope everyone had a great mothers day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment