Sunday, January 17, 2010

Football, chili and snowy sunday !!


Let me start off by saying I am NOT a football fan ! Baseball,hockey, even nascar I can sit through but Football kills me. They stop and pause and review more than they play. I recently heard on Regis and Kelly there is an actual 11 minutes of play time that is showed and 44 minutes of replay or judgeing(if thats what you would call it), and a surprising 3 seconds of cheerleading show. Who cares you say! HA!! not me!! but with one comfy couch in our house and one flat screen tv in front of it I get stuck watching football today. Its ok my husband is enjoying it and im going to keep myself busy on the computer. After making a good chili recipe from Sandra Lee, and the snow starting here, I think I can start to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment