Monday, June 15, 2009

Rock on my porch!!

I finally finished the front porch!! I am kicking myself for not taking a before picture, because you would not believe the transformation, but just imagine, dark cracked concrete floors, very large hedges that were about 5 feet high, and a old wooden bench. All I wanted to do was have some old rocking chairs, but once I started i couldn't stop!! I started off by buying the rocking chairs at A.C Moore and painted them black, I also took the old bench and painted the wood black. I then made cushions and pillows with outdoor fabric, I bought some flowers, and moved the boxwood's from the side of the house where they were over growing. Here is the final project!





1 comment:

  1. All you need is a pitcher of lemonade and a good book! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete