Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shoes !!

I need them desperatley, I have never been a huge shoe girl, even though I have a lot. I dont like high heelse and I dont like straps wrapped around my ankle, but that doesnt mean I wont wear them. Right now I need shoes that i want to wear. I could wear my black havianas every day of my life. I buy shoes, look at them, wear them once then they stay in the closet. I need a pair of shoes that I can wear through the summer, that will go with much of my wardrobe which I decided would have to be brown or gold. I started looking online, even though I refuse to buy shoes online anymore, everytime I do its a waste of money. I think: I'll wear them so what if there tight Im not sending them back. But it would be better for me to pay the shipping charges then not get the money back for a pair of shoes I will never wear!!!
I need some ideas please help!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a shoe nut myself and fav the flats because it is so much easier to run around with.
    I tend to wer the higher heels when going out.
    Since I like so many shoes, I always scout Marshalls and TJ Maxx. Latest styles and no shipping costs!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete