Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rock on My Porch....

I have been desperately waiting to go shopping for the past week with no time to do so. So today I set out shop, with coupons in hand my first stop was Old navy, I have been seeing ads and emails for sales so I thought I would check it out. After walking out with only one cute tank for myself and a polo for hubby, I was disappointed but moved on to the next store. Which I found nothing, finally with only an hour to spare before I had to pick up K, I stopped into A.C. Moore, (for thise who dont know it's a large craft- do it yourself store, a lot like Michaels and JoAnn Fabrics only VERY cheap). As I was walking in I noticed the unfinished rocking chairs sitting outside. I have wanted a rocking chair for my front porch for many years and was so excited to see they were only 79.99. I asked a employee if they had more than the display and they had 2 left. I felt like I was in luck, and to assure I was in luck the manager who helped me bring them out to my car said he would take my 50% off coupon for both chairs!! I ended up paying $80 for two rocking chars that normally priced for 159.99. I was so excited, when I got home I assembled the bottoms and sat on my porch with a HUGE smile on my face. Here is a pic,(this is not the actual ones), Tomorrow I am off to get paint and flowers to spruce up the porch a bit, only not sure to paint them white or black I havent decided yet. Tonight I'm off with Hubby it's our ritual date night, excited to be alone with him and relax, gnight....

1 comment:

  1. fun!! and that tank is adorable! love the color and design. have fun with your project and great deal!

    ReplyDelete