Monday, April 27, 2009

Save to Spend!!




Well, well, well I have so much to talk about first off, I went to the mall today. Looking for some spring summer clothes. Im a bargain hunter, and love coupons. Anytime I can save I will, I do on the other hand splurge for the big important things like shoes, and handbags. Anyway went to Ann Taylor Loft and picked up a few things just to find out that tomorrow starts there 30% off special. So here is a link to the couon: http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBJ9Od1BdYR8vB7j4oO$LIBIIIa/doc.html?&email=mommysavesbig


Excited to go back tomorrow and get what I had picked out. Also in my plan are stopping by OldNavy and Lands End. I haven't hit up the larger mall in CT where every store possible is, but am hoeing to get MR. there this weekend.




On another note, about a month ago Mr. and I decided to build a fire pit, much easier said then done. But after long Saturday and heavy lifting we were finally done a couple weeks ago and had our first bonfire Saturday night. We had some friends over and enjoyed a little bonfire and smores. The weather here in Ne England has been in the 80's which is very unusual this time of year, so it was a great night of smores and beers with some friends. Here is a pic of K before it was her bedtime, you can see she got into the smore thing and had fun with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment