Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TAGGED....

by Angela at Sweet Tea Diaries to do this question survey! Here goes!

1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag other un-tagged people.

The Questions:
What is your current obsession? decorating, getting the house ready for summer!!

What do you think your name says about you? My blog name says that I love everything preppy and have a love for the sea and dogs... and im a little silly:)

Who was the last person you hugged? Kyla when i tucked her in for bed.

What’s your favorite dinner? My all time favorite has to be my moms homeade chicken with wine sauce she has been making it since I was a little girl, and I would ask for it every birthday, still do, with yogurt pie for desert. YUM

What was the last thing you bought? Bath and Body works lotion and bubble bath, which i just used and love my new scent black amethyst.

What are you listening to right now? With the weather now in new England being in the 80's, we have a fan going in our bedroom, on high speed.

What is your favorite weather? Tonight when we left the restaurant, it was 70 degrees and a little windy, it was perfect with the windows down, but I do love those winter snow storms.

What's in your bathroom cabinet? toilet paper, hubby's aftershave and lotions.

Say something about the person/s who tagged you. The luckiest Mrs., she seems like a very sweet person and I like reading about her daily adventures.

What is your favorite tea flavor? regular tea with 1 splenda, iced, and lemon


What did you want to become as a child? An architect, which I still would like to be if I had the time for school, but I think decorating is my passion.

What do you miss? Being a kid, no bills, no worries, we had it made.

What's your favorite brand of jeans? Gap

What's your favorite dessert? cappuchino chip ice cream

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? If it was only for an hour, the top of the Eiffel tower.

Who would you want to meet in person? Queen Elizabeth she is prestigious and one of a kind, I would love to have tea with her, oh and Jason Veritek for obvious reasons
What is your most challenging goal right now? Finding a job!!

What’s your 5 year plan? More kids, and finally settled down, in our home.

If you could live anywhere, even if it was for 1 year where would it be? Boston, I love everything about the city, the people, the culture and the redsox !!

Why is today special? I bought my 2 rocking chairs Ive wanted since we moved in our hose!!
What is your favorite sport to watch? Since I come from a huge hockey family, where we play and watch it some professionally, I can watch it all day, no fight will ever surprise me.

What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? My engagement ring, and wedding band, I love it and everytime I look at it, it reminds me how lucky I am.
Now it's your turn! Hope you play along...I tag:

Three Pink Elephants.
Preppy Paper Girl
With one step
Get you're groove on
Preppy Sue


I can't wait to read your answers!

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog and I love it!!
    new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete