Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome!!!

This being my first post I wanted to tell you a little about myself. I'm in my mid 20's and live in a small populated town in Connecticut. I married my high school sweetheart a couple months ago after a long engagement. We have a 7 year old daughter who we will call K. I am very very happy with my life as it is now. After making some rough decisions with my career have decided to be a stay at home mom while studying to be a home stager. I should receive my accreditation by the end of summer.
I love decorating, with style new and old, mostly a little prep. I love new ideas and like many others I like saving a little money while doing it. If you would like to follow my blog you will see I will post style and ideas from things I have found traveling or Internet. I like simple but with a crafty twist. My wardrobe on the other hand, I am in LOVE with Jcrew's style but not there price tags. I will also post things I find and things I love that show my personality and maybe yours, through prep and style. So come follow, I would love to hear about you and follow your travels. god Bless!!

3 comments:

  1. WELCOME!!! Looking forward to hearing more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and I'm excited to see all the things you share with us in the "blog world!" I'm fairly new at all of this too, and just want to say Welcome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the preppy blogging community! You will just love it!!

    ReplyDelete